Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our Informational Video about Why Leaves Change Colors

I hope you enjoyed reading my previous post about our leaf unit! Today, we finally finished our own informational video and we wanted to share it with you! I hope you enjoy it!



Today, we had our very own video premier.  Mrs. Daniel's class came to our room and we had the privilege of watching each other's informational videos.  We also invited Dr. Patterson, Mrs. Skinner, and Mrs. Mckelvey to our video premier.  Aftewards, both classes were able to eat popcorn and discuss with other children, everything they had learned throughout the past two weeks.  We had such a fun time sharing our learning!


I also wanted to share the message that Dr. Patterson sent to our class after his visit. 

Dear 5K Friends –
I am so proud of you!  You guys are truly “Making Success Happen!”  You need to know that there are not many 5 and 6-year-olds who know how to use the words, evergreen, chlorophyll, and deciduous…BUT my 5K friends at Oakland do!  Keep up the good work and know that you are a very smart group of students.  I am thankful to be your principal. 
“Follow Your Own Star”
Dr. P



3 comments:

  1. They all did a wonderful job! I'm also excited how active Dr Patterson & Mrs Skinner are with children. Thank you to Dr. Patterson Mrs Skinner & especially two wonderful teachers Miss Garner & Mrs Burnett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I enjoyed seeing your informational video. You have learned a lot, and everyone did a great job narrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are lucky to have such wonderful administration here at Oakland! I'm glad everyone enjoyed watching our informational video! We sure worked hard making it!

    ReplyDelete