Wednesday, May 20, 2015

We love our 3 ducklings!

Today, we decided to read with our ducklings outside!




Aren't their voices so sweet calling the ducklings?

I also made somewhat of a sad announcement to my kids today. I shared the news that our ducklings will go back home to the farm tomorrow. We talked about how it is not fair to our ducklings to have to stay in the small table where they are currently living. We researched the farm where our ducklings will live: West Knoll Farm! We know that Ms. Amy will take very good care of our ducklings!  Even though we know they will be safe, we are still sad to say goodbye tomorrow.
"Why does the ducks have to go?"
"Tomorrow the ducks will go to the farm.  There will be a guard dog."
"Tomorrow the ducks leave to go home to their mom.  Ms. Amy will take care of the ducks."
"I will miss our ducks because they are leaving tomorrow."
"Tomorrow, we are having to give Ms. Amy our ducks.  I am so happy that Ms. Amy will save our ducks.  I am sure that Ms. Amy will send some pictures of our ducks.  They are going to West Knoll Farm."
"Tomorrow we are having to give Ms. Amy our ducks.  I am so sad."
"We have to take our ducks to West Knoll Farm tomorrow.  I will miss them!  I love our ducks."

No comments:

Post a Comment