Thursday, May 14, 2015

Ducks are Playful!

Yesterday and today, we had the opportunity to play with our ducks on the front rug!  The ducklings were so sweet and they loved running up to the kids hands!














After playing, we recording our experience in our journals.

"Today, we played with our ducklings.  It was fun to play with them!!  Do you know why?  Because they love me!!  They like to jump in LJ's hand!  That is so exciting!"

"Today we played with the ducks.  Blackie loved LJ!"


"Today we played with the ducks.  They loved getting in LJ's lap."


Today, the ducks were out on the rug.  Blackie and Maps were in LJ's lap.  I loved the ducklings on the rug."


"Ms. Garner got out the baby ducks today.  It was fun.  Blackie and Maps liked LJ.  Blackie got in LJ's lap.  LJ liked it.  He was happy that the ducks liked him.  I was happy for LJ.  They liked me too!  My mom said she wants to see the ducks."


I am so glad that LJ got Blackie in his lap.  LJ must be happy.  I am happy for you."


"Ducks are playful.  I love the ducks!"


"The baby ducks are so fuzzy.  They like LJ.  Blackie liked LJ.  They like to run"







No comments:

Post a Comment